The CR6-45NM non-mydriatic retinal camera is an ideal diagnostic tool for ophthalmologists, optometrists and other medical professionals.
- Auto flash adjustment ensures that the appropriate flash intensity is set based on the film's ISO.
- Flash compensation by diopter (FCD) intelligent illumination system automatically compensates for eye refraction and delivers optimal retinal imaging.
- The camera's reset function restores the fixation point after each shot.
- Preliminary eye fixation target simplifies coarse alignment in the first stage of the examination by emitting an orange light to assure proper alignment.
- Small pupil (SP) mode allows for images of a pupil with diameter as small as 3.7 mm.
- Increased magnification of a 30 field of view help capture glaucoma and other disc abnormalities.
- Simple two-step alignment makes it exceptionally easy to take digital photos.