Sale used Stryker 1188 HD Camera System
The 1188 HD offers superior picture quality, enhanced clarity, and more intuitive user controls. Surgical teams will experience unprecedented visibility during endoscopic procedures — visibility that can elevate overall surgical and patient outcomes.
- High-Definition Standardization.
- Progressive-Scan Technology.
- 10-Bit Digital Processing provides Optimal Clarity.
- Direct Fiber Optical Outputs.
- Increased Intra-Operative Brightness offers Improved Resolution.
- Nine Specialty Settings Aid Surgical Standardization.
- Seamless Integration suits Existing Video Equipment.
- Electronic Flexible Scope Filter, Compatible with all Flexible Scopes.
- More Intuitive User Controls.
- Users can Display Image in Native Aspect Ratio or Widescreen Aspect Ratio.
- Dimensions: 117.2 mm (L) x 55.3mm (W) x 15.9mm (H)
- Camera Area Size: 18.25mm
- Xenon Light Source: X8000
- HD Video Output: 1280 x 1024 Native Output
- Native Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Widescreen Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Aspect Ratio Resolution’s: 1280 x 720
- Sterilization of HD Autoclavable Camera Heads: 132ºC (using Flash Gravity/Prevacuum, Gravity, or Prevacuum Methods with Exposure Times of 3 to 10 minutes.
- HD Video Format: Non ATSC, 720p
- Scan Method: Progressive
- Zoom: 2x Digital
- Frames per Second: 50