Sale new Accutome Pach VI Pachymeter
- Easy-to-use - User-friendly touch-tone screen allows the user to master the AccuPach VI in minutes.
- Patients are #1 - Revolutionary voice output feature calls out readings, allowing the user to concentrate more on the cornea.
- Superior Accuracy - State-of-the-art digital technology (Accutome's Digital Signal Analysis), combined with a probe sampling of 65 MHz, ensures precise readings.
- USB Interface – Link to computer or printer via USB Memory Stick.
- Confidence - Digital waveform analysis helps to ensure measurements are properly aligned.
- IOP Correction Calculation - Converts IOP measurements in seconds.
- Portable - The AccuPach VI is desktop, slit lamp or wall mountable.
- Flexibility - Adjustable handle/stand allows viewing on different angles.
- 65 MHz Probe (sampling)
- Range of 300 to 999 microns
- Accuracy of +/-5 microns
- Resolution of +/-1 micron
- Compact and lightweight (10" x 10" x 2.5", 3.1 lb.)
- Universal Power supply (100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz)
- Adjustable Speed of Sound