Sale new Lifepak 12 Defibrillator Monitor
Features and Benefits
- Large screen and durable design are ideal for transport.
- Compact size requires little space in the Emergency Department or Operating Room, and eliminates the need for single-purpose monitoring equipment.
- Configurable options including AED and manual defibrillation modes allow for ease of patient transfer.
- User interface and accessories are similar across all LIFEPAK products, allowing for standardization and continuity of care throughout the hospital.
- ST Monitoring feature. Because ECGs (and the diagnosis) can change significantly and quickly, the device takes a series of ECGs at frequent intervals and alerts you to changes in a patient’s ST measurement.
- The 12 helps track patient status breath by breath with patented Microstream capnography technology and FilterLine accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity. EtC02 monitoring is effective for both intubated and nonintubated patients.
- Graphic display of vital signs allows for evaluation of changes in patient condition and patient response to therapy over time.
- MASIMO SET pulse oximetry offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring.
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, provides artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes.
- Manual external defibrillation
- 3-lead ECG cable (non-12-lead units only)
- QUIK-COMBO therapy cable
- 50 mm printer
- 3-pack ECG electrodes
- 3 rolls 50 mm paper
- Operating instructions
- In-service video
- Service manual on CD-ROM
- Therapy connector guard
- Test load