Sale new Lifepak 15 Defibrillator Monitor
Features and Benefits
- The only monitor/defibrillator on the market with Carbon Monoxide and Methemoglobin monitoring integrated into the device.
- ST-Trend Tracking and 12-lead ECG transmissions via the LIFENET STEMI Management Solution makes the 15 a vital part of decreasing EMS-to-Balloon (E2B) response times.
- CPR Metronome is a proven technology4 that actively guides users to a consistent compression rate without the need for extra external hardware.
- Latest Lithium-ion battery technology allows for nearly six hour run time and an approximate two-year replacement cycle.
- Redesigned cable connector gives you the confidence for secure therapy delivery.
- Ergonomically designed handle has built-in shock absorbers for cushion and fits two gloved hands for easy pass off.
- With one touch, switch from LCD color view to SunVue mode for best viewing in sunlight available.
- Manual & AED external defibrillation
- 8.4" color LCD display
- CPR Metronome
- Noninvasive pacing (demand and non-demand)
- 3-lead ECG monitoring
- 3-lead ECG cable (non 12-lead units only)
- Quik-Combo therapy cable
- 100mm printer
- 2 rolls 100mm printer paper
- 2 Quik Combo adult electrodes
- Operating instructions
- Inservice DVD
- Test load