Sale used Zoll M Series Defibrillator Biphasic
Zoll M Series - Built with Patients and Users in Mind:
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery charger doesn't add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic low-energy waveform.
- ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving.
- Coupled with CodeNet, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
Best-in-Class Parameters for the Options You Require:
- ZOLL's M Series defibrillator upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry for SpO2 measurement uses Masimo SET signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all patients.
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) offers single, stat, or fully automated functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances.
- Refurbished Zoll M Series Defibrillator with the above listed capabilities
- Carry Case - Shoulder Strap, Side Pouches, Rear Pouch (Used)
- Masimo SpO2 Adult Finger Sensor & Extension
- NiBP Adult Cuff & Hose
- ECG 12-Lead Cable
- Power Cord
- Battery (both New and Used Available)
- Defib Pads or Hard Paddles
- ECG Electrodes
- Carry Case - New